at HP Pres
All games will be Jan. 8–mid-March.
Monday - 10th grade
Tuesday - 8th grade
Thursday - 9th grade
Friday - 7th grade
Saturday (and some weekdays) - 11th and 12th grade
Weekday games are 6:30-10:30 pm and Saturday games are 9 am-3 pm
For more information on the league, email League Commissioner Peter McKee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Basketball League at HP Pres
The Basketball League at HP Pres (previously PCBL) has been a historic presence in the Park Cities for more than 14 years. The Basketball League at HP Pres is a Christ-centered basketball league that allows students to enjoy competitive play in a safe and fun environment. Every year, more than 300 students from 7–12 grades participate in a season that spans two months. Leagues are based on grade levels with the exception of the 11th and 12th Graders combined into one league. Every game begins with a devotional and follows high school basketball rules with trained and certified referees and table workers. The league has volunteers who manage the time clock, scores and even keep player statistics for each game. The season concludes with playoffs and championships in each league.
2018 League Registration
- Coaches must be over 21 and must register online before a team is “official.”
- Coaches are required to be present at all games and will be asked to attend a pre-season meeting with the league commissioner.
Early Registration for players is Oct. 27–Dec. 22 at $150 per student. Late registration is Dec. 23–Jan. 12 at $175 per student.
- Players must register themselves and will be able to request the team they want to play on by indicating who their coach is.
- Students can also sign up without a team and will be placed on a team by us.
- It’s recommended that teams have no more than 12 players total.
- School team player limits:
- High School: Maximum of two school team players are allowed.
- Middle School: Maximum of 4 school players and no more than two A team players are allowed on a team.
- Late Registration: through Jan. 12, $175 per student.