Led by Walter Teter, our Elementary Ministry is designed to come alongside kids as they really begin to think for themselves. They want to know how and why. Their beliefs become firmly established during these years and when they experience God’s love their faith becomes real and their own.
- Transform Dallas – Saturday, April 21, Opportunities to serve as a family. Register online.
- Highland Kids Focus Group – Wednesday, April 25, 6–7:15 pm – RSVP
- Come To The Table – Sunday, May 6, 9:30–10:30 am, Wynne Chapel
- Highland Kids Focus Group – Sunday, May 6, 9:30–10:30 am – RSVP
- Best. Lemonade Stand. Ever. – Saturday–Sunday, May 12–13
At 9:30 am, kids gather in their classrooms before going to Alexander Hall (Room 218) for worship through prayer, singing, and reading Scripture. Then they return to their classrooms for the lesson using the Gospel Project curriculum.
On Wednesday nights, beginning August 30, from 6–7:15 pm, kids learn foundational truths about God and how to respond to him. It’s done by mixing fun, food, friends, and study of God’s Word. Drop-off is in Alexander Hall (Room 218) and pick-up is the circle drive of the Hunt Bldg.
Interested in being a part of our Kids Choir? Visit our Music page or contact Gay Munselle for more information.
The Hillier School exists to equipping children in 1st through 8th grade with learning differences both academically and spiritually. Visit their website for more information or call 214-525-6600 to schedule a visit.