In order to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ in the world, HPPC is committed to cross-cultural ministry through short-term mission trips. HPPC members are mobilized to partner with those out in the field.
The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest. Luke 10:2
- February 17-24, 2018 (Team 1): Cuba, Rural Evangelism
- February 17-21, 2018 (Team 2): Cuba, Rural Evangelism
- February 22-29, 2018 (Team 1): Cuba, Rural Evangelism
Mission Trips FAQs
- June 4-9, 2017: San Antonio, 5th & 6th Grade
- June 6-11, 2017: Chicago, Genesis Student Choir
- June 17–24, 2017: Dominican Republic, Family-Friendly Work Projects
- June 19-25, 2017: San Francisco, Middle School & High School
- June 23–July 3, 2017: Spain, Radical Hospitality and Evangelism
- July 16–25, 2017: Kenya–Njuthine Community Project, VBS, and Medical Clinic
- July 20–30, 2017: Kenya–Imbirikani, VBS, Work Projects and Pastoral Training
- July 29–Aug. 2: Haiti, Sports Camp and Construction
- Aug. 12–21, 2017: Kenya–Inspire Spaces,Leadership Development
Want to know more about short-term mission trips? Allison Murphy. Missions Ministry Coordinator or Judi Wheeler, Director of Missions, at 214-525-4237.