The HPPC Gym is located on the 3rd floor of the Hunt Building two floors above Elliott Hall. According to HPPC policy, the Gym is not available to rent or reserve. However, below are the open gym hours for groups or individuals to share during the week. Open gym time is free to anyone interested in using the gym for personal or team use. You do not have to be a member of HPPC to utilize the gym during open hours.
Summer Gym Hours (June 26–July 16)
- Mondays: 4:30–8:30 – Open Gym
- Tuesdays: 6–7:30 pm – Open Gym, 7:30–9 pm – Team Handball
- Wednesdays: Kids & Student Ministry
- Thursdays: 4:30–8:30 pm – Open Gym
- Fridays: 4:30–6 pm – Open Gym, 6–8:30 pm – All Nations Basketball
- Saturdays: 11 am–2 pm – Basketball
- Sundays: 2:30–6 pm - Student Basketball (5th-12th grade)
The rest of our gym hours are being utilized by various church ministries, Highland Park Presbyterian Day School and the Hillier School. If you have any questions regarding the gym or the boy’s basketball league, please contact Peter McKee at 214-525-4265.
The gym cannot be reserved for private parties or events. No paid coaching for any sport is allowed.
Tuesdays, 8:30–9:30 am, Room H019, contact Peter McKee
Class will resume Sept. 5
The potential health benefits of yoga are numerous and may include: stress reduction, increased fitness, management of chronic health conditions, and weight loss.
- Try or join the class anytime